AT VALLEY CHURCH
We are now offering several IN-PERSON options in addition to our online options.
Choose whatever is best for you and your household!
AUDITORIUM – 8 AM
AUDITORIUM – 9:30 & 11 AM
High energy worship with a full band
MAPLENOL CAFE – 9:30 AM
Acoustic worship at the Valley Community Center
CHAPEL – 9:30 AM
FAMILY GATHERING – 10 AM
Family-friendly environment at the Valley Community Center
We are now offering nursery and children's programming at 11 am for kids ages birth-5th grade!
Children ages 4 years-5th grade will check in inside but spend their time together outside on the church lawn, and nursery for 3 and younger will be in the back nursery room (2’s room).
Kids Adventure Hour (ages 4 years-5th grade): Check in on the lower level and follow the arrows to drop off. We will meet outside in the grassy area behind the church as the weather allows.
Nursery (ages 0-3 years): Check in at the 2’s nursery counter located at the top of the west stairs.
Here are the safety protocols we are following:
- Temperature checks before check in for all staff, volunteers and children.
- Hand sanitizer and/or hand washing prior to entering and between activities
- Keeping kids in small groups of 10 or less with a leader
- Keeping these groups of 10 socially distanced from each other
- Masks optional for children
- Masks or shields optional for volunteers except our nursery volunteers. Due to the close proximity of these volunteers to children, we are asking them to wear a mask or shield when serving.
- Minimal sharing of supplies
- Limited toys available and always cleaned between children playing with them
- We are asking one parent to drop off and the same parent to pick up
- Remote or assisted check in only
- We’ve changed the drop off and pick up patterns to help maintain social distancing in our hallways. Please watch for signs to help you!
Yes! We recognize that all of us have different perspectives, different needs, and different levels of comfort. And that’s ok! We will continue to offer the same high-quality online worship experience each weekend. Furthermore, if you fall into a high-risk category, we encourage you to stay home and continue worshipping with us online. We look forward to serving you in this way.
Masks are available for any attender, volunteer, and staff person who’d like to wear one. Please continue to to maintain social distance. We’re all in this together…just six feet apart!
All our worship gatherings are family friendly. However, nursery, children’s ministry, and student ministries will not be offered at this time. We do have a family service offered at 10 am!
Our children’s ministry and student ministries will continue primarily online.
Absolutely! Your safety is our priority! All our venues maintain social distancing standards while still allowing families to sit together.
We have greatly enhanced our cleaning to prevent the spread of disease-causing pathogens. An infection-control company has applied their Science-Proven Microbial Control® treatment on common touchpoints throughout the church. Their EPA-registered antimicrobial surface protectant attracts microbes and destroys them by piercing the cell walls. In addition to this treatment, all venues will be thoroughly disinfected in between each worship gathering.