Valley Church Care & Counseling exists
because hurt and pain exist.
Through individual counseling, couples counseling, and other opportunities, we desire to show the love and compassion of Jesus Christ and to equip others to show His love as well.
Going through divorce or separation is one of the toughest traumas one can experience, but you can find hope and healing. You are invited to find help and be with others who understand and are sharing in this healing journey.
6:30-8 pm • Valley Church
- Small Group Size: Our group is usually around 10 people.
- Complete Confidentiality and Privacy: What is shared stays in the room, and it is safe.
- No Cost: The program is free. However there is a workbook available for a small fee.
- Video Teaching: We watch a 35-minute video each session followed by discussion.
- Empathetic Leadership: The course is co-hosted by two individuals who have experienced divorce. They understand the difficulty but also the hope provided through Christ.
Providing guidance and showing Christ’s love
Our Care and Counseling ministry offers faith-based counseling services for a variety of circumstances.