Valley Church Care & Counseling exists because hurt and pain exist.
Through individual counseling, couples counseling, and other opportunities, we desire to show the love and compassion of Jesus Christ and to equip others to show His love as well.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR CURRENT SUPPORT GROUPS!
Valley Cancer Support Group
The Valley Cancer Support Group welcomes those touched by cancer, including those who are:
Preparing for surgery or treatment
Currently in treatment
Have completed treatment
Seeking support from others with cancer
Desiring to support others with cancer
WHAT: This is a place where you can feel safe and supported in a genuine and honest atmosphere. Be encouraged through prayer, conversation and John Piper’s Booklet: Don’t Waste Your Cancer. (Booklet will be available at our first meeting)
WHEN: Wednesday Evenings, every other week at 6:30-8 pm
Winter/Spring Session: January 11 – May 3
WHERE: 4100 Fuller Road (Student Ministries House)
(This house is located across from Jordan Creek Elementary School. Parking is available at the house)
Going through divorce or separation is one of the toughest traumas one can experience, but you can find hope and healing. You are invited to find help and be with others who understand and are sharing in this healing journey.
Tuesdays, 6:30pm • Valley Church
January 16–April 16, 2024
- Small Group Size: Our group is usually around 10 people.
- Complete Confidentiality and Privacy: What is shared stays in the room, and it is safe.
- Small Fee: there’s a $10 fee for a workbook that is used throughout the course.
- Video Teaching: We watch a 35-minute video each session followed by discussion.
- Empathetic Leadership: The course is co-hosted by individuals who have experienced divorce. They understand the difficulty but also the hope provided through Christ.
Providing guidance and showing Christ’s love
Our Care and Counseling ministry offers faith-based counseling services for a variety of circumstances.