Middle School Ministry
Connect with us this winter!
- Valley Community Center
- Program Focus: Relationships, small groups, applicable Bible lessons
- No registration required; just show up!
- Fall Kickoff: Wednesday, September 6
- Meets every Wednesday except October 25, November 1, November 22, December 20, and December 27
- Location: Valley Community Center Gym
- Program Focus: Relationship-building, games, and short Bible lesson
- Every Sunday Morning (Except Christmas and Easter)
Parent connection opportunities
Treasured Bible Study
- Meets in the spring
- For moms and their 5th grade daughters
- Email Jodi at firstname.lastname@example.org for more info
Parent Prayer Group
- Meets Wednesday nights during program
- Pray for your kids with other parents
- Email Kirsten at email@example.com for more info
Adult Life Groups
- Meets on various nights of the week
- Share, connect, study, support, and serve in Christian community
- Visit the Valley Church Life Groups page to learn more
Womens’ Mentoring Ministry
- One-on-one mentoring
- Options to either mentor or be mentored
- Email Amy at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
Moms Of Older Kids
- A next-level groups for moms who have graduated from MOPS
- Meets on weekdays
- Email Jaclyn at email@example.com to learn more
Dads Running Group
- Run 3+ miles with a group on Saturday mornings
- Get exercise and connect with other middle school dads who like to run!
- Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more
- 30-40 students on Wednesday morning
- 40-50 students on Sunday morning
- 140-160 students on Wednesday night
- 50-60 students on Sunday morning
Wednesday mornings at Valley Church from 10:00 am-Noon
Sunday mornings at the Valley Community Center from 9:30-10:45 am
Wednesday nights at the Valley Community Center from 6:30-8:00 pm.
Sunday mornings at the Valley Community Center from 9:30-10:45 am.
No registration or payment is required for students to attend our Wednesday night or Sunday morning program. They can just show up and we’ll get them plugged in with other students! Registration and sometimes payment is required for students to attend our special events.
That’s up to you and your child. If your child has been invited by a friend, they can meet up with their friend before entering the building. If your child is coming alone, you are welcome to accompany them into the building. One of our adult volunteer leaders would be happy to meet you and your child and help them get connected with other students right away.
They are similar. Both have a laid-back feel. They both focus on fostering relationships, spiritual growth, and fun! We want kids to be excited to come to church!
Wednesday nights are upbeat, energetic, and relational. Sunday mornings are more relaxed, instructional, and large group-based. If new students were to choose one program, we recommend they start with Wednesday nights.
The Valley Middle School Ministry is the best place to meet other people. Whether it's going to some awesome event like the Blitz All-Nighter or Winter Blast, you're always around good people. I've doubled my friend circle since I've entered the Middle School Ministry.Levi CooperMiddle School Student
The Valley Church Middle School Ministry has been a tremendous partner with us as we seek to raise our kids to love God and love others. It is a great combination of fun and solid biblical teaching. Our kids have developed meaningful relationships with the other students as well as the volunteer leaders.Michael MiesenParent
Valley Middle School Ministry has changed my life completely and for the better! Since 7th grade I have been able to grow relationships with leaders and adults who have become mentors in my life and also make lifelong friends through retreats and serving the community. This ministry had given me an outlet for my faith that’s has made it so I am not only growing in my own faith but helping others to find God.Addison LustMiddle School Student
Valley Middle School Ministry is a gift to my family. It has been a safe, nurturing environment for my kids, where they can ask hard questions, deepen relationships, and grow in their faith in Jesus. Joe is not only a great leader, he is a champion encourager and a valuable resource. Above all, my kids feel loved and connected at Valley. We are so thankful for this ministry.Sarah HansonParent