College Ministry Gatherings
Valley Church in West Des Moines and NorthPoint Church in Johnston are partnering together for an awesome summer college ministry experience! Come join us at the confines of a cozy home where we’ll hang out, eat food, play games, and grow in our faith together! We hope you can join us on Wednesday nights from 7-9 pm starting June 7 at 4100 Fuller Road, West Des Moines. No RSVP is required; just show up!
Summer Gathering Details
- Open to recent high school grads through college-aged seniors (age 18-23)
- Wednesday nights from 7:00-9:00 pm
- June 7, 14, 21, 28 (Teaching Theme: Empty Religion vs. Vibrant Faith)
- July 5, 12, 19, 26 (Teaching Theme: Spiritual Habits)
- Location: The 4100 House (4100 Fuller Road, West Des Moines, 50265)
- Located down the road from the Valley Church building
- No RSVP required; just show up
- Yard games, snacks, small group conversation
- Eat dinner before you come
- Questions? Email Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN OUR EMAIL LIST
Valley Church wants to stay connected to students beyond high school. Our purpose is to encourage you in your work and/or studies, help you connect with the church while you’re both here and away, and create opportunities for community with other college-age young adults. We are here to help you connect with Valley Church year-round. You can also email us at anytime!