We are changing things up! Don’t miss this year’s free, cultural holiday—Christmas Celebration for Internationals!
This year’s celebration includes live music from Quartet 515, entertainment from comedian Kyle Yamada, and some fun elements from past years! Pick a time and join us for an exciting event!
This is event is free, but registration is required. This helps us follow social distancing guidelines to keep everyone healthy. Individuals/families will be placed at their own table for the duration of the event.
Individually packaged snacks will be provided this year instead of a meal.
Call 515.226.9973 for more information or sign up now!
Have a question? Find your answer here!
Call 515.226.9973 with any further questions or email Susan.
All tickets are general admission, but when you arrive and present your ticket (mobile or printed) to our check in hosts, they will assign your group a specific seat in the venue.
The celebration lasts approximately 90 minutes long.
Yes! The event is family friendly and designed for all ages. We will have children’s bags available at check in. Each person in your group will need a ticket.
Each person will receive a holiday treat and bottled water. We will not offer a meal this year but hope to do so the following year.
Doors will open approximately 15 minutes before each event.
- Tickets are required to ensure adequate social distance seating by individuals / family groups.
- The venue and bathrooms inside the Valley Community Center will be disinfected before each celebration.
- We will social distance all groups in our venue and provide reminders and floor markers to help individuals / family groups maintain social distance from other groups while waiting.
- A formal meal with servers will not be offered at this year’s event.
- Masks are strongly recommended.