Set Up & Tear Down
Set up and tear down volunteers do not need to attend training unless you are also volunteering for the event.
If you haven’t signed up, we still have a place for you! There is plenty to do. Please check in at the church for any of the shifts:
- Thursday, February 9:
- Friday, February 10:
Event – Friday, February 10
- Pre-prom volunteers – park on the east side of the Valley Church parking lot (Jordan Creek Elementary side)
- Prom volunteers – park at the Valley Stadium lot or east side of the church if there is still room
CHECK IN: Please enter the side doors of Valley Church and go to the lower level. Follow the sign to Volunteer Check-in.
DRESS: Volunteers should wear black pants/jeans and a volunteer shirt. Your shirt is available at check-in. Exceptions to this are as follows:
- Prom Buddies – modest formal attire
- Bussing Tables – Beverage Servers – Food Servers – black pants/jeans and white button down shirt. Your bow tie will be given to you when you report to your team leader.
- Royal Crowning Cheerers – encouraged to dress up and kids can wear non-scary costumes
- Red Carpet Cheerers – encouraged to dress up and kids can wear non-scary costumes, some may be outside so please dress for the weather.
NOTE: We will not have a place to lock up purses and valuables. Please leave these at home or locked and hidden in your car.