GRANDPARENTING IN THIS CULTURAL MOMENT
Sunday, November 12 at 11 am - Noon
Valley Church Chapel
- Are you discouraged with how quickly things in our culture have gone from unthinkable to unquestionable?
- In a world where “wrong is right and right is wrong,” do you feel helpless in your role as a grandparent?
- Are you concerned how the culture is influencing your grandchildren’s worldview?
- Do you struggle to be hopeful in a world of chaos, conflict and confusion?
We will tackle these and other faith questions as we listen to a presentation that John Stonestreet delivered at Legacy Coalition’s national grandparenting conference. John serves as president of the Colson Center for Christian Worldview, which equips Christians with the clarity, confidence and courage needed to live like Christians in this cultural moment. He’s a sought-after author, speaker and thought leader on areas of faith and culture, theology, worldview and apologetics, and is the daily voice of Breakpoint, a nationally syndicated commentary on the culture.
- Enjoy fellowship with our Valley grandparent community.
- Learn how to view this cultural moment through the lens of God’s Story so you can have a spiritual influence in the lives of your grandchildren.
- Explore practical next steps in small groups to strategically tackle this important topic.
Reserve your spot today to enjoy time with other grandparents, be inspired, and get equipped to leave a spiritual legacy for your family.
Please pass along this information to your grandparent friends!